Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's been a while....

But I have good reason. You want to know why?

I'm finished.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the next to final draft of "The Enemy Within" is complete. And not only complete, but off to my beta reader in its entirety. I'm just so estatic I can't help but grin like a fool. I think I am more happy now than I was when I finished the first draft. Of course, I am absolutely freaking out with fear as well. I have never released the whole thing to someone before, so I don't know what the reaction will be. I have gotten good reviews from the few chapters I have released before, but I am trying to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

An excellent plan if I do say so myself.

So how about you all? Do you have any momentous occasions to report?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am nearing the completion of my first draft on my new WIP. Hoping to be done in a month or two. It's such a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing great to report (uuugh, if I finish WIP's third draft before end of June, I'll be happy...) but I wanted to say, this is fantastic! Congratz. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I have nothing momentous to report, but I will share in your happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad to hear of your WIP's progress! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! I am pretty stoked. But the mind sucking abyss of doubt has kicked in... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete