Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Rebel Heart" is Back!

Good morning, folks!

I'm pleased to announce that "Rebel Heart" is back up for sale on Amazon. I did decide to do KDP Select only this time around, so it will be 90 days before I can get it published to other platforms. To celebrate the re-release, "Rebel Heart" will be available for FREE this Friday, August 24th and Saturday, August 25th. So mark your calendars for those dates or if you prefer, help a starving novelist out and go ahead and purchase the book. OK, so I may not be starving thanks to the day job, but you get the picture.



I did get my very first review from the Romantic Historical Fiction Blog last week. Four out of five stars, so very exciting! I'm currently getting the novel out to other reviewers so I will post about those as they come in. And don't forget, if you read "Rebel Heart" please take the time to review it on Amazon or on Goodreads. It's very important for those of us who self-publish. And remember, if you have criticism, please be constructive and respectful about it. Perhaps it's just me, but any author, skilled or no, takes the time to put themselves out there, and at the very least, their time and effort should be recognized even if their execution is off. **steps off soap box**

How about you guys? Are you preparing to publish anything or are you just trying to get through these dog days of summer?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I totally agree about reviews--I don't expect that individuals only gush and keep negative comments to themselves, but some of the vitriolic stuff I've seen makes me angry. To me, the point of a book review in these kinds of public forums is to let others know what you thought and why or why not you'd recommend it. I've read negative but thoughtful reviews that criticized stuff I knew I'd love--and bought the book!

    My summer writing world is...just lots and lots of writing right now! Keeping things rolling :)

    ReplyDelete